Marlon Roudette - When the beat drops out
We are pleased to announce our membership with the Mobile DJ Network and have achieved the highest award status with our regulatory authority of DJs that confirms our commitment and ambition. We are covered by public, products and personal liability insurances, and terms and conditions are agreed for each booking and we comply with the electrical and visual testing of all our equipment. Additionally we undertake risk assessments and have a company method statement in place. With this in mind, we are keen to consistently work towards achieving and maintaining the highest levels.
SO WHY BOOK US/OUR USPs?
1. Compliance and Versatility - Apart from being fully compliant as detailed above, we bring all our equipment to each and every gig and decide upon what our DJ set up will be depending on the layout and space available in the function room. We arrive early enough to set up the whole rigging if it is possible. Many other companies charge different rates to reflect what kit they set up.
2. Our equipment - Included within our set up we boast a 2000W sound system that is versatile in any sized function room consisting of Mackie SRM350s and a Mackie DLM12S. Our lightshow consists of a Chauvet Intimidator spot duo moving heads with ADJ Galaxian GEM and a micro royal Laser, with four chrome floor uplighter cans, Chauvet lightbar, strobe and UV light. Additionally the DJ station is fully fitted with silk screens and or a star cloth, with smoke and bubble machines making up a pretty impressive range. Our DJ also uses a Shure radio microphone that can be used for speeches etc.
3. Communication - We do listen to our clients. Our communication with the client is second to none leading up to the function, and understand their desire to make their night a very successful one, and we ensure that they are given an opportunity to make known their instructions and musical tastes well beforehand.
4. Experience of working with other Acts - We pride ourselves on our experience of working with other bands/acts booked at functions, having done this previously at many official and corporate functions, we often took the lead of hosting the night on behalf of the client for them to be able to sit back and enjoy their evening.
5. Genuine interest in music - We are genuinely passionate and have a huge interest in the music industry with an excellent knowledge base of the commercial music scene, and do keep up to date on the current UK top 40.
6. Our Price - Finally, and just as important as the above mentioned - we offer our services at very competitive prices, as you will see if you can take the time to contact us to let us provide you with a quote!
HOPE THESE REASONS ALONE WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO TALK TO US?